Saturday, February 9, 2008

FORLORN

The feelings dat engulf me at this time are so restless
i hope to the deepest breath of my soul dat i may remain n not get lost in this crowd. in this crowd of mere ordinary souls
i dont want to lose my own dirth
there a so many moment wher fear holds on to me
n i feel that i may be left as the one int the maddening crowd of 'no one'
but i swear i dont want to be one among dat
the ways wud seem better
doin smthin good
give meaning to my existence
though i have happiness to myself
i want to find peace
abolish anger from my very mindset
i want love but wen i get it
donno how to reciprocate
dats i how happen to lose it
i jus donno why it happens
maybe i think more from my mind dan from my heart
but dats not the way it should go i guess
love needs to be understood
realized
felt even in the absence of the person
it has to be accepted the way it is expressed
but does it mean
dat it can be expressed any how
does it mean dat u just belive in it
even if the person dosent show it
how do u judge if the love u have is true
how do u decide if the feelings showered upon u are deep from the soul
how
i need to know
coz it hurts
wen u feel dat somthing somewhere is wrong
being loved ................... truly
is one of the most beautiful feeling
n i want to feel the truth of it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!